Monday, March 2, 2009

A Good Start

Alright, so I've posted all the benchmark WOD's that I have completed (and could find) over the past two-and-a-half months along with relevant times and comments. This was a bit tedious, but will be well worth the effort when I need to compare results and mark progress in the future.

Searching through the workouts I have completed at the CFDC was fairly gratifying. The benchmarks represent only a small fraction of all the WOD's I have experienced, and it gave me warm-fuzzies to see how much work I have done over such a brief period of time.

So from here on out I will give my best effort to post ALL my daily workouts and nutritional intake. I will also be recording personal benchmark achievements in a sidebar list to provide a kind of snapshot of my current fitness ability.

Todays weight is 175.3 lbs. I hope to get some body measurements recorded very soon, just for shits and giggles. I am beginning to realize that I need to develop some specific goals to focus on. Up until this point I've been thinking in broad strokes which has been sufficient in developing a baseline, but if I plan to have any long term success I better put together a battle-plan.

Fail to plan, plan to fail right?

No comments:

Post a Comment