Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Air is Getting Slippery

Had my pic posted on the CFDC website today... sooper kewl. Today's workout?

4 rounds for time:

750m row
20 53# kettlebell swings
10 pull-ups
Rest 90 sec

After subtracting rest time my total was 19:49... think that's a 4:57 average round. I was able to keep all 4 row sessions below 3:00 but they were all in the 2:50's. Goal for next time will be sub-2:50. Kettlebells swings still feel awkward, maybe that's just part of it. I feel like while trying not to lean too far forward I lose power translation through my hips and, therefore, don't achieve full ROM at the top of the movement. Pull-ups were a breeze today. My grip on rounds 3 and 4 was the only real challenge there. Maybe next time I'll go for the weight vest?

Oh! Speaking of grip, I think I officially have a sweaty hand problem during workouts. I need to look into a training aid so this stops affecting my times. I'm put-off by gloves though.

Weight today was down to 173.0... dehydrated?



No comments:

Post a Comment