Sunday, March 1, 2009

Consolidation

THREE! TWO! ONE! GOOOO!...

It's time to giddy-up. This blog is a personal attempt to collect and organize my thoughts. It will primarily function as a fitness and nutrition blog, but I  fully expect to post some random ravings on subjects far removed from the pursuit of a perfect clean and jerk. 

That said, the first few posts here will be a consolidation of past posts and memoirs from various sites. I've spread my mental jelly across the world wide web, albeit on a considerably modest level. I'll collect what I can find here if for no other reason than to add some flavor to the pot. 

Lastly, I want to throw big thanks at the brothers Nix and the CFDC family as a whole for the inspiration and motivation to mentally and physically better myself. I have never been a part of anything more rewarding. You are all rock-stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment