Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back In the Saddle...

Wahoo! Made it back from Colorado with little more than some bumps and bruises... time to get back to business. Unfortunately, that also means getting back to the j-o-b where I am scheduled to work 72 hours this week. The vacation is over. It's been a struggle to get to the CFDC but I've made it to 2 wod's thus far...

Tuesday (03/24/09) brought 1 rep max deadlift... normally I'd be pumped, but I showed up for this after tired and dehydrated after a 16+ hour shift in a ridiculously busy emergency room. The results were not remarkable, though I did pull a new pr... 310# on my second attempt. That's 15# over my last attempt on 12/22/08. I hope I can nab 2 x bodyweight by summer.

Wednesday was "Tabata Fight Gone Bad." I DID NOT WANT TO WORK OUT TODAY. I literally could have fallen asleep during the warm-up, but I sucked it up and pushed though.

We completed 8 Tabata intervals (20:10) for each of the following:

Wall-Ball, 20 pound ball
Sumo-Deadlift-High-Pull, 75 pounds
Box Jump, 20 inch box
Push-Press, 75 pounds
Row (calories)

My total count was 341... an average result. My last true FGB tally was 275 on 01/16/09.

My weight on 03/23/09 after vacation was 170.2.. dunno what the f*ck to think about that

No comments:

Post a Comment