Friday, August 27, 2010

Smile For the Camera

Power Snatch
+
Overhead Squat
+
Hang Snatch
+
Snatch

(Complete the entire complex without re-gripping)
 
Wow,  legs were STILL sore today. Actually, my adductors are the only muscles still wrecked. I tried like heck to get them loose, but I suppose it will take a few more days still. I decided to focus on technique and after looking back on June's attempt at this complex kept everything at 115# or below.  Think my sets were something like 95-95-105-110-115-115-95-95-95. I need to start catching video of myself if I want to get any better at this. I had a rep or two that felt REAL good... wish I knew what the difference in my form was. 
Afterwards, I watched some of the boys pull some big weight on deads (around 220kg). They had bands attached to the pull-up bar above to help get the weight out of the pocket, but then as the bands retract the load gets heavier at the top of the movement. Snazzy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment