Friday, August 6, 2010

Dead Legs on the Ass-Fault

400m Sprints

We did 5 of these bad boys in the 102 degree heat... brutal. I almost didn't go today because my legs were still plenty sore from this week's WODs (and I felt really groggy this a.m., dunno why), but decided to suck it up and head-out anyway. Glad I did, but my legs definitely didn't have the juju today. By the third 400 they just felt heavy and almost uncontrollable. Breathing was decent, even though it felt like we were doing the WOD in a dry sauna.

Times were: 1:06, 1:10, 1:29, 1:23, and 1:22
DEFINITELY no PR today

2 comments:

  1. Still you did awesome! One of the top times! And hahahaha @ "doggie pooing in the street"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I POSTED A COMMENT AND IT WORKED!

    (OMG I POSTED A SECOND COMMENT AND IT WORKED!) :)

    ReplyDelete