Thursday, August 19, 2010

High Fidelity

Power Clean
5RM

AMRAP in 15 minutes of:
5 power cleans @ 75% 5RM
10 Burpees
30sec mandatory rest

A lil tricky doin this one solo... it was a make-up WOD that I missed on Monday. I had both my iPhone and G-Shock workin to time the 30sec intervals and the overall 15min of pure torture. My low back was shot today. I'm guessing from yesterday's kettlebell snatches. I was actually surprised at how sore I was getting out of bed this morning (shoulders, chest, and low back). So when workin up to a 5RM my performance was anything but impressive. Did 50, 60, 70, 80(x2), 75(x4), and 72kg. My previous PR was 195x5... nuff said. I just didn't have any pop/speed/mojo in my pull today. After grazing thru the blog I decided to run with 62kg (136.4) on the metcon since this was close to what a lot of guys my size were doing. Ended up squeezing out a lack-luster 8.5 rounds.

ps day 2 of the mud butt

weight: 171.0    

No comments:

Post a Comment