Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hurtin' For O's

Overhead Squat
5-5-5-5-5

Kettlebell Snatch Ladder
1-10 @ 53#

50 Knees-to-Elbows for time

Started with 50kg/110#x5 after a quick warm-up then did 55/121x5, 60/132x5, and 65/143x4 before we ran out of time. We did 5 hspu's after each set of the overheads. I should have gotten that 5th rep at 65 but I didn't take-in enough air before locking everything down so mid-rep I had to gasp for air and lost my stability.

Self-imploded on the snatch ladder. My time was 9:08 rx'd. Most of the leaders were in the 5-6min range. I'm gonna chalk that one up to too much beer over the weekend... had some diarrhea too. That might have helped dehydrate me as well.

Got a 3:48 on the knees-to-elbows ALTHOUGH I did it with toes-to-bar. No kip. I was a lil late starting this since I was still hurtin for some oxygen after the ladder, so I got a longer/full recovery before diving in.

No comments:

Post a Comment