Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gone 'till Nov-January-ember

Pressing Snatch Balance
3-3-3-3-3

"Tailpipe V.2.0"
5 rounds, for time:
Partner 1: plank hold on rings (feet higher than hands)
Partner 2: 100m sandbag run, 100 pound bag

Awkward today. Think I only got 2 legit reps at full depth. I kept exagerating the dip and catching too high... felt real good when I hit it though. Stopped at a lowly 105. Rep'd out with just the bar a bit as well.

4:43 met-con with Brad. That was a lot of fun! Planks were a little silly.

Did some double-under skill work after... hit 28 unbroken. Pretty sure that's a new PR. Also worked on my split-jerk stance a bit. Did 3x10 split jerks with a 45# barbell while tryna hit a chalked target on the platform. I learned to mentally reach out with my heel (vs my toe) which helped widen out the stance. Started to feel almost normal

weight: 163.8

No comments:

Post a Comment