Friday, December 11, 2009

TWELVE

Front Squat
5-5-5-5-5

135/155/170/175/__

Ran out of time so ended with the 175# which was actually a solid struggle by the fifth rep.

Met-Con was 3 rounds of:
Thrusters @ 135# max reps for 30sec
Rest 30sec
Pull-ups max reps for 30sec
Rest 30sec

I scaled to 115# on thrusters and carried a 30# dumbbell for the pull-ups. Total count was 20 thrusters, 26 pull-ups. The stupid db kept slippin out of my legs, so after I did 2x10 pull-ups with a ??lb weight vest as well as another 10 thrusters @ 95# with the vest still on. I wanna say that vest weighed about 40#, but I dunno for sure.
I didn't have much fight in me today, I dunno if I just needed another rest day or if the cheat meal I had last night (iFratelli pizza) just handed it to me. Either way I wasn't 100% during the WOD, and I have felt like absolute poo ever since even with excellent nutrition all afternoon. I guess the tabata squats during the warm-up were a tell-tale sign... I couldn't get anywhere close to 20 for a round which is a new norm for me (and we only did 3 rounds). Oh well... there's always next WOD.

Oh yeah, and today was my 1 year anny at the CFDC. Time to throw down on some focused fitness goals.

weight: 162.6 (empty bladder)

No comments:

Post a Comment