Monday, January 4, 2010

Hands-On Training

Power Clean
5-5-5-3-3-3

Then, 10 Rounds:
10 dealifts, 135#
10 push-ups

Hands can never leave the bar, 5 burpee penalty for each infraction if you do.

Cleaned 135-155-170-185(fail)-175-180-DNF... Ran out of time and didn't get to do my last set of 3. Had some sloppy reps in there where my feet went WAY too wide. Actually did a squat clean on another not-so-perfect rep. I attempted the 185 for my first set of 3, but couldn't even
get it off the ground once. Think I could've bagged it on my last set had I more time... next time.
On the met-con I pulled a 9:12 with no penalties. In fact, no one in our class was charged any. I am 99% certain I did AT LEAST 11 rounds on this, and I'm thinking I might have even done 12. I remember 2 distinct times having lost count and going with the lower number of sets, but who's to say... guess I'll find out next time I do this WOD. The push-ups went a lot smoother than I had anticipated. I went unbroken for the first 5 sets, then on the remaining sets went unbroken for the first 5 of each set, then did 3 and 2 to finish out on all but the last set which I had to do 2 singles.

weight: 161.9

No comments:

Post a Comment