Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Floor Humpers Anonymous

First day back in the CFDC after a treacherous week. First the groin pull, then food poisoning, then a break-up. Someone somewhere is upset with the G-Rant. No matter... these bitches can't hold me down. A fairly "easy" WOD to come back to:

"Death By Push-Ups"
2 pu's the 1st minute, 4 pu's the 2nd minute, 6 pu's the 3rd minute... and so on and so forth until you can no longer complete the required reps.

My goal was to complete 12 rounds and I ALMOST made it... closed-out with 11 rounds and 20 pu's. 4 short of the goal! Damn. I still did the remaining 4 even though they didn't technically count. All in all I did 156 pu's total. We did a funny little core workout afterwards, and then I finished up with ghsu's.

weight: 173.6

No comments:

Post a Comment