Thursday, April 30, 2009

Skin Juice... Yum!

The WOD rx'd:

3 minutes max reps suicide run, 10 meters

Rest 2 minutes

3 minutes max reps deadlift, 275#

Each time we ran 10m we slapped our hands on the deck and this counted as one point, then we ran back 10m and slapped again. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth... you get the idea. My total count was 48.
The fastest 2 minutes of my life then passed and the next thing I know I'm pulling my dizzy butt up to the barbell. I scaled the weight down to 225# to keep my output high. I pulled a treacherous 29 reps. I kept my form for the majority of the movements, but Sam did correct my "saggy-back" a little past midway. I left a puddle of my skin juice on the gym floor. I need to get Gatorade sponsorship.

No comments:

Post a Comment