Friday, April 10, 2009

Cindy


AMRAP in 20 minutes of:

5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Air squats


My goal today was to complete as many "strict" pull-ups as possible since this seems to be an issue when I go to PFT. I also made sure to go full ROM on my push-ups where a lock-out at the top isn't habit just yet. The pull-ups were the limiting factor and as the clock continued to tick I began to alternate strict and kipping pulls to try and keep a decent round count. That didn't really happen though. I ended up with 12.5 rounds. 

On a side note, there were some fellas that finished with 27 rounds today and while I don't doubt their fitness level I do question their ROM. I mean really... 270 legit push-ups? AFTER 135 pull-ups? I suppose seeing is believing so I'll definitely have to spectate some of the am sessions next time Cindy comes to town.


Weight: 169.0

No comments:

Post a Comment