Tuesday, April 14, 2009

All Kinds of F*cked Up

So today's WOD started off as 3 rounds of:

7 Muscle-Ups (sub 3 pull-ups/3 ring dips per)
15 225# deadlifts
1000m row

Apparently this was WAY too long for us to finish in a 1 hour session with such a large group so the deadlifts were cut down to 10 reps and the row was cut to 300, but we added a 4th round. I scaled the deadlifts down to 185# to help me stay consistent. I used a red band on the ring dips. On the pull-ups I started with body weight then halfway through had to use a red band. Sam says my total time was 20:17 but I don't see how this could be right since I finished before some of the folks in the first heat (I was in the second). Anywho, it was a good WOD and people were breathing fire and running around like chickens with their heads cut off looking for an empty station. I hope to get wrecked doing the original WOD some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment