Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Get a Rhythm

Alrighty, so I got sooper sick last week and have been feeling weak/light headed. Also, I had a death in the family so there has been family/funeral shiz going on all as well. I'm tryna get back in a ryhthm at the gym and have gotten 2 consecutive WODs in for the week thus far.

Tuesday was Push-Press 3-3-3-3-3 with a weighted 800m "fun run" after.

I pushed 125-135-140-150(fail)-145x2 then ran the 800 with 100# sandbag in 4:40. Goodtimes.

Wednesday we did some oly-work with ye olde snatch, the power snatch to be precise. The WOD was rx'd as 12-9-6 for time of power snatch, box jumps, and kettlebell swings.

I pulled 85# on the snatch, used a 30# box, and used 2 pood on the swings. My time was 6:17 which tells me I def could have thrown on some more weight (we were looking for times between 5 and 10 minutes). However, if you could have seen my form I probably should have pulled LESS weight.


Speaking of weight, I dunno WTF is going on with my body weight. I had been a consistent 174-175lbs before my trip to the rockies, but now I can't seem to get over 168. Looking back over the past 5 weeks (37 days) I have lost a total 7.5lbs. I haven't changed ANYTHING so I'm hoping that I'm shedding body fat. The worse case scenario is that I'm losing lean body mass, but I don't know how this could be possible with my diet. I won't know for sure until I get some measurements done. I should probably sit down and reevaluate my intakes as well.

Weight: 167.8

No comments:

Post a Comment