Monday, August 3, 2009

Full Retard

100 Push-Ups
Everytime you break, run 400m

This was a good WOD to come back to the box with. My output was sumthin like:
50-run-15-run-15-run-20

Then we did little box jump challenge where we had to start the exercise without knowing the total amount of reps necessary, then 30 sec into it the rep count was revealed and we had to make that number or start another session. The class was so large we had to share boxes, and I was honored to share a box with Tolbert who, incidently, also just got back from Colorado. I dunno if the change in altitude was still toying with our brains but we had the HARDEST time coordinating our jumps. Needless to say we DIDN'T hit the target, but we got a good laugh.

OH! I also nabbed my very first muscle-up today AND it was captured by David P. Fulton on his handy-dandy new 3G-S. Soooo kewl.


weight: 174.5

No comments:

Post a Comment