Monday, August 24, 2009

All Quiet On The Western Front Squat

Front Squat
3-3-3-3-3

My hip flexors were jacking me up on these, but I dealt and got thru the 4th set before running out of time (we had 5 guys sharing the barbell). I pushed 190# on that round and believe I can get Dos Cientos next rendevous, especially if I have a healthy/pain free hip flexor.
We had a short met-con immediately after lifting. It was prescribed as alternating rounds of burpees and kettlebell swings where the first round is 10 burpees and 1 kettlebell swing and the final round is 1 burpee and 10 kettlebell swings. I was late getting over to the kettlebells and all the rx'd 53# were spoken for so I went with a 2 pood. My time was a treacherous 7:28 with a healthy push from Chase throughout.

weight: 176.9

No comments:

Post a Comment