Thursday, July 2, 2009

Walk Hard

Max Deadhang Pull-ups
Rest 3 min

Max Kipping Pull-Ups
Rest 3 min

100 Jumping Pull-Ups for time

I pulled 15 deads, 32, kipps, and did the jumps in 1:35... all in all a slightly above-average effort compared with the rest of the box. I used my tape technique again and it protected my hands perfectly. Some of the other fells got pretty torn up.
Afterwards we did a 400m "fun run" carrying a heavy load. I put on a 20# weight vest and carried a 100# sandbag... clocked in at under 3:00 minutes. Dunno for sure cause Sam didn't get back to the finish line in time, but I came in well before 2nd place (first loser) who clinched a 3:00.
All in all it was a challenging but fun day at the CFDC. Felt good today too... think hydration has been the key. I had only been drinking 2-3 liters of water but upped the ante to 4-5 and have noticed a considerable difference in my energy levels. Guess these 100 degree Nooners have been taking more outta me than I though.

weight: 174.2

No comments:

Post a Comment