Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Road Less Traveled, Jumped, and Thrown

Kelly
5 rounds for time of:

400m run
30 wall-balls, 20#
30 box jumps, 20"

Still fighting the "don't feel goods." After talking to a few of the fellas it seems I'm not the only one feeling shitty lately. The heat has GOT to be the factor. The digital thermometer in my car didn't drop below 102 degrees this afternoon... BLAZING! We sucked it up tho and I ended up pulling about a 25 minute time with some scaling. I say some 'cause the only thing I changed up was the wall-balls which I did for 25 reps per round at the urging of Spencer. Glad I did... 5 'lil reps feel like an eternity by round 2. Some guys pulled sub 20 min scores today, one even sub 17 rx'd. I've got a ways to go.

weight: 175.9 (after dinner)

1 comment:

  1. Nice job just FINISHING Kelly! And great work today on your pullups! Thanks again for the motivation there at the end..those jumping pullups were just miserable on a weak ankle.. they're no fun as it is. But I'm glad I finished them.

    ReplyDelete