Monday, September 27, 2010

SupaStarr

Back Squat 1RM

Back Squat AMRAP 85% 1RM

This is a similar albeit heavier version of a WOD we did just a few weeks ago. I continue to have problems with my knees tracking in. Especially on the left side. However, I was able to get 260#...  a five pound PR.

That put me at  221# for the AMRAP. Decided to go with 225 and got 15 or 16 reps. I honestly can't remember what the final number was. I know I def met my goal of 15 but not sure which rep I failed on, 16 or 17. Got the stanky leg fo sho.

Did some adductor work that Bill Starr recommended in the CrossFit journal. I kept the rep scheme lower because of the AMRAP, but did 4x5 wide stance squats (with toes straight ahead) at 135. Load wasn't too taxing but definitely had a "neurological" feel to it. When I got home my lateral quads (vastus lateralus) were screaming at me which is pretty unsual... we'll see how the legs feel manana.

No comments:

Post a Comment