Friday, September 24, 2010

Mr Buck Wild

A. Weighted pull-ups: 2,2,2,2,2,2,2; rest 180 sec
B. 5 sets for max watts: 15 second row sprint; rest as needed
C. 100 GHD sit-ups, not for time, least amount of sets as possible

Warmed-up with 1000m row, some stretches, jump rope, and some dive bomber push-ups.

The heaviest double I was able to get legit today was 53# with a chain belt and kettlebell. I pulled 63# once.

Rows were outta control... We went buck-wild tryna get as much wattage as possible. The avg watts for my pulls ranged any where from 512 to 566. A lot of work to be done on my form here... espesh coming straight out tha gate (and keeping in the saddle). Corey was nabbing mid to high 600's and some of the taller/beefier fellas were gettin the same in the 700's. Crazee.

I did 3 sets of 25 before my low back started to spasm (my low back/left hip have been stoopid tight the last 24hrs)... didn't want to push my luck after that. All-in-all it was a casual friday at the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment