Monday, September 20, 2010

Fourth of SEPTEMBER

For Time:
30 Overhead Squats
50 Burpees

This is suppose to be a sadistic CFDC version of the ALREADY sadistic San Fran Crippler. I suppose the weight prescription would be 100% bodyweight for the "elite." Sam gave us a scale to base our loads off of, and with the results of the recent OHS x 15 WOD I went with a 70% prescription which put me right at 115# (70% of 167 is 116.9). I had a hard time stabilizing today. I was still able to get full depth on each rep (maybe too much depth) but felt shaky and uncontrolled. I busted my ass on one failure and nearly took my own head off when I went to re-rack on the final rep. On a positive note I was able to knock out my final 10 reps without failure/re-rack. Burpees were REDIC after the OHSs. Hip flexors and ant shoulders were on blast and I was sucking air. Total time was 6:58.

No comments:

Post a Comment