Friday, April 1, 2011

Silly Billy Rocks the Rodeo

"Gwen"
15-12-9
Clean-and-Jerk

I ended up falling on my 15th rep on the first round. My legs were shaky on the 14th rep and when I brought the barbell down from the jerk I let if fall too hard into my quads and it knocked my sill ass right over. I hopped back up and did the 15th rep, but I'm not sure if that counts or not. The second round of 12 was probably the worst, but uneventful aside from pain. The final 9 reps were almost as treacherous. And actually, I did 10 reps in a row to make up for the "fallen" rep (thanks Chad.) All said I was able to do 14+1, 12, and 10 at 60kg/132#. I suppose that's an ok weight for this WOD? We did all power clean and were only allowed to "rest" from the rack position.

ps this WOD is all about grip, mental strength and focus

No comments:

Post a Comment