Monday, April 11, 2011

Coulda Shoulda Woulda

5 minutes of Double-Unders
5 minutes of 95 lb Clean and Push Jerk
3 minutes of Double-Unders
3 minutes of 95 lb Clean and Push Jerk
1 minute of Double-Unders
1 minute of 95 lb Clean and Push Jerk

Did 225du's and 22cj's in 5
Did 110du's and 12cj's in 3
Did 30+du's and 6cj's in 1... Called it 360 and 40 at 45kg.

After I did some 3rep cleans. I started with 60 kilos and worked my way up to 90. My final set at 90/198 was a PR and I was able to knock out all 3 reps (although not touch and go by any means.) I'm also glad to say that my final rep at 198 was my best. The first two I shot down too low, with my hips forward, and both feet a bit wide... I guess to make up for lack of speed. I felt the error and regrouped for the final with a great result. The bar seemed to be flying plenty high today. I'd like to work more on speed and consistency on stickin the landing/receiving the bar. 
Did 12x reverse hypers at 25/50/60/70 and did 2 there and backs with the yoke loaded with 4x45's after each set. Need to look-up some scoop on the yoke to make sure I'm getting everything I can out of the exercise.
Upper back is still tweaked from friday's accident. It's very positional though. Still rolling/lx balling the heck out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment