Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cobwebs

AMRAP in 20 minutes:
7 Deadlifts, 1.5 x Bodyweight
7 Pull-Ups

Sittin at 170# bw so shot for 255#. Actually loaded 256.4#. Goal was 10 rounds and I did 10 rounds. Prolly could have done a few more, but wanted to really focus on dead technique and stay tight. Also, I wore my Chucks today just to feel what it's like to be flat footed, liked it much better than my Brooks. Did all pull-ups unbroken. Got a few kudos on form post WOD and that's fine by me.

After I did 8x50m sled drags with 135, all forward. Had to lean into these a bit but was able to maintain normal gait from the waist down. Also did 5x5 reverse hypers at 45# as well as 5x5 bench press starting at 60kg, 65kg, 70kg, 75kg, and 80kg. These felt good for having not done them in such a long time. Kinda felt like I was knockin the cobwebs outta my shoulder joints. Ran out of time and didn't get to stretch. Boo. Good day though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment