Wednesday, April 13, 2011

151 Proof

A. 1RM Split Jerk
B. 1 RM Back Squat

Crapsnaps! Felt groggy getting out of the sack this morning. Didn't think the feeling was gonna stick with me all day... but it did. Hips weren't listening to my brain at all, and I had NO intensity on my jerk. My best today was 186# and even that felt heavy. Similar results on squat. My best today was a lame 246#. Had to run to el bano in the middle of all this due to some mud butt. That didn't help things either. Did get to help big Jonathan on his squat technique though. Talked him to a 308# PR.
Did some double-unders after and surprised myself with 98 unbroken! That there be a PR. We'll see if I can duplicate it. I also upped my unbroken goal to 151 in honor of the number of blog posts today.
Talked to Spencer about the possibility of me over training since I had no fire in my belly today. I don't necessarily feel over trained and he agreed. Sooo going to keep my reverse-hyper and sled drag work volume up and let my hips/body catch-up.



Weight: 172.0

No comments:

Post a Comment