Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Moe

A. Jerk, 1RM; rest 5 minutes before going to B
B. AMRAP push ups in 4 minutes; rest 4 minutes before going to C
C. Tabata sit-ups, total score

HUGE pr for me today... FINALLY. Passed the 200 mark on split jerk with a 203# attempt. I'd prob call it a no lift since I had maybe 1" of press-out on the left hand side, but otherwise it was legit. The work-up was 132/154/174/184/189/198/203. I think the biggest contributor to my success was my extremely sore legs... I think they kept me from dipping too low, and I was able to generate more speed/force with my hips. I also felt pretty fast getting under the bar, tho that might have just been my imagination. Triple expresso from Starbs prob didn't hurt that. 124 on the push-ups. 124 on the tabata sit-ups. Oh, and Corey let me roll with his Do-Wins.

Also finished up with 4x10 one legged deadlifts with the kettlebells, 54/70/88/88 were the loads. Then 3x60m farmer carries with 88's in each hand. Bye bye forearms.

No comments:

Post a Comment