Saturday, February 27, 2010

Aloha Bitches

Went to Oahu for about 10 days and kicked it North Shore with the one and only Dave P. Fulton. Stayed active with swimming, surfing, sponging, and getting my ass handed to me by Waimea (thank you luv) but while I was there I also worked in a couple of WODs at CrossFit Oahu. The first was a half Murph which was:

800m run
50 pull-ups
100 push-ups
150 squats
800m run

I don't remember my exact time but it was decent. The second WOD was a jerk and muscle-up WOD at 135#. Again, I don't remember my time but I DO remember getting owned by that barbell. I earned the Taro Banana Pancakes that day.
I also worked in some hikes while I was on island. I did a quick trail run up Koko Head and did a longer, treacherous solo climb up the Haiku Ladder. Both were sooper fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment