Wednesday, June 15, 2011

He's a Looker

A. Squat Clean Cluster: 1.1.1 x 5; rest 4 minutes - rest 10 seconds between reps

B. Ring Push-Ups @ 1010: amrap x 5 sets; rest 90 seconds (stop 2 reps shy of muscle failure)
C. AMRAP sets of 5 unbroken Overhead Squats in 5 minutes; must reset with a rest on the ground in between sets

a. 186# was my final, successful 3... for whatever reason when I went up to 198# I wasn't releasing my grip to catch the bar... so I did 1 fugly rep, failed, and had a successful (and pretty per Sam) third rep. I was working with a newbie today and it was really humbling to watch him and realize how far my form has come since I first started at CFDC. Still have a long way to go yet

b. Did sets of 25-20-15-10-10... these seemed more difficult than usual, I think because of the burpees and benchpress from yesterday.

c. This was gay. Again, was having problems because of my chest. I was having the hardest time stabilizing the barbell as I went down into the pocket. I only finished 6 sets... should have been around 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment