Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Redux Sux

Jerk
3-3-3-3-3

"Jason"
100 squats
5 muscle-ups
75 squats
10 muscle-ups
50 squats
15 muscle-ups
25 squats
20 muscle-ups

Only got to 175# before we ran out of time... I was feelin good at the 175, my split was quick and stable today. Maybe could have nabbed another 10# on the heavy 3? Maybe more? Still definitely a PR for me.
I sucked ass on "Jason" though, came in an easy 6 minutes slower than my last attempt at this WOD. I'm not real suprised... training has been incosistent and diet has been anything but clean. Think my final time was 24:?? rx'd. Pathetic. OTTNO

After today (and today's news) I really feel its time to get back in it... I think I found my mojo. My libido. My life force. My essence. The right stuff. What the French call a certain... I don't know what.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, glad you found your mojo, Grant! :)

    You should be able to comment now--I changed the comment setting to all users...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I rede gud! Didn't notice your Austin Powers tag till I reread this post...your mojo spiel makes so much more sense now!

    ReplyDelete