Monday, July 26, 2010

Don't I Know You?

"Cindy-ish"
AMRAP in 2o minutes of:
5 pull-ups
10 push-ups
15 squats
Every 3 rounds do 3xdeadlift at 80% 1rm

Interesting twist on the WOD today... funny thing is I've only done one legit Cindy and I think it was at the very begining of my CrossFit adventure. I need to bust one out so I have a true baseline. Today would not have been a good time to attempt that though, it was stoopid full at the nooner today. Space on the pull-up bar was LIMITED. Heck, I could hardly find a spot on the floor to do push-ups. Add to that the new "hands-off" standard on push-ups and my shitty score today starts to make a little since. I was only able to knock-out 13 rounds, 5 pulls, and 6 pushes before the clock ran out. I did the deads at 280#.

No comments:

Post a Comment