Friday, July 23, 2010

Carrie Carried Me

Two rounds for time of:
70 thrusters (155/105lbs.)
50 chest-to-bar pull-ups
100 meter buddy carry

Rolled with Dave, Jaimie, and Carrie on this and it was a lot of fun... more fun than I would have anticipated anyway. We scaled the thrusters to 135 and the gals scaled to 85. Total time was 17:11. Carrie threw down on the thrusters doing sets of 3-4 while the rest of us did doublets. I'm guessing I did somewhere between 20 to 30 thrusters all in all. Gotta say it was kinda weird being carried by a girl... but still better than being on Dave's backside.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I tried to post a comment to this one a while ago. So frustrated when I couldn't! But now I can. So. That was one of the most fun WODs ever!!! Thanks for letting me carry you and being on my team! Hope we do another team WOD sometime soon...

    ReplyDelete