Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Muscle-Up Salute

Front Squat
1-1-1-1-1-1

Warmed up with a light 2 mile run with Kac. Weather. was. perfect. We logged in at 8:46.

PR'd with 215 (by about 18lbs)... chased 220 with 2 attemps but just couldn't get past the half-way mark. Form, I'm told, was good... elbows were high. Focused on breathing/core stability during reps and squeeeeezed them abs.

There was no met-con today so I messed around with some hspu's and mu's. I did 3x5 on hspu's with 1 abmat and did a final set of 8. This is the most I've ever done with 1 abmat! On the mu's I was just tryna stick a STRICT rep. Sam PR'd on strict mu's the other day. Before then it had never occured to me that we could do them from a "deadhang," and I have been curious to try them every since. I did 3x2 strict mu's which were witnessed by Kac, Chase, and a few others. First time to do a movement equals PR. And I'll take it.

weight: 165.0 (just ate)

No comments:

Post a Comment